Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Coordinate, set up and ensure the service level uptime of all test environment & test artifacts are met.
- Coordinate with relevant AmBank teams to setup and maintain the test environments.
- Coordinate with relevant Business Owners/Users on test execution.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders and testing vendor in the assigned areas of testing namely the SIT, UAT and other testing areas.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience with sound testing knowledge/experience and good understanding of testing life-cycle in SIT, UAT, Performance, Mock and ORT testing.
- Broad knowledge of retail banking products and strong business or commercial acumen.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad