Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Asset creations for new items purchased
- Coordination of assets movement including redeployment, relocation and collection
- Coordination of write-off exercise for Head Offices and Branches
- Asset reconciliation - to review assets discrepancies and maintenance of asset data information
- Produce report on IT assets (i.e. monthly asset report, reconciliation report etc)
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years working experience in related field
- Good technical knowledge on IT products
- Experience in using any database applications
- Good knowledge on Microsoft products especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)