AmBank Group is a dominant player in the financial services industry. Our competitive edge is derived from the expertise, commitment and resourcefulness of our people.
We continuously look for aggressive, motivated and ambitious young individuals to join our Group in building a first class team to deliver excellence to our customers within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
We believe our people make a difference by connecting ideas to solutions. If you share our belief, we invite you to apply for the following positions within our business banking arm, AmBank (M) Berhad :
- Draft and vet corporate/commercial letters of offer within specific turnaround times
- Follow up with Marketing Managers on selected pre-disbursement conditions
- Liaise with Marketing Managers and Legal department on issues and legal advice
- Prepare monthly reports for management
- Possess degree in business, finance or economics with minimum 3 years' background in corporate/commercial banking
- Some overall understanding of lending principles, working knowledge of security documentation, as well as familiarity with the Companies Act 1965 and basic law
- Understanding of commercial banking products including trade finance/Islamic products/overdraft/term loan/bridging loan and factoring
- Good command of English and able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers/lawyers/internal staff, as well as have good deportment
- Resourceful and able to work independently
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad