AmInvestment Bank Group, a premier investment banking group in Malaysia with a track record of financial strength and continued growth, is aggressively embarking on a drive to build domestic and regional dominance in the financial marketplace.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking highly driven and dedicated individuals to explore a world of opportunities with us.
You will be required to assist in the day-to-day administrative functions for credit control, margin and custody client portfolio/account positions as well as monitor remisiers CPE points and licence renewals for the remisiers.
- A recognised degree in Finance, Business Studies or related qualifications
- At least 1-2 years experience in share margin/stockbroking company/investment bank within similar functions
- Hands-on experience in all related aspects of credit control including credit limit evaluation,monitoring of margin call/force selling and ensure compliance with the relevant regulations and guidelines set by the authorities
- Meticulousness, detailed-oriented mindset and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- A result-oriented person and a team player
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmInvestment Banking Group (23742-V)