Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- The incumbent will assist the Unit Head in a wide range of responsibilities while executing tasks related to operational and business initiatives, including the followings:
- Ensure all eChannel staff complies with the rules and regulations of regulatory bodies (e.g. Bank Negara) and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure eChannel Operations, PINGen Unit and branches carry-out their operational tasks in accordance to and in compliance with VISA audit requirements.
- Implement quarterly Self Service Machines (SSMs) version upgrade and ad-hoc SSM programme downloading via Proview system and through manual loading.
- Perform reloading of machines reported for follow up action via field visit reports.
- Execute ATM Adoption Programme smoothly and efficiently by mobilising eChannel staff to maintain the SSMs in tip top condition at all times.
- Work closely with other departments (e.g. Group Compliance, Risk Management, Legal, Group Internal Audit, Operations & Methods) to direct compliance issues to appropriate channels for investigation and resolution.
- Identify potential areas of non-compliance and risk, and immediately implement the corrective measures.
- Prepare unit and management reports, and also other reports relating to compliance and risk matters.
- Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Commerce, Banking or equivalent.
- Good operational knowledge of electronic banking channel processes.
- Good report writing and presentation skills. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Fresh graduates who are assertive, able to communicate with all levels of people and demonstrate strong leadership skills will be considered favourably.
- Willing to travel within Klang Valley frequently and to other branches occasionally.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)