Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Assist in defining and formulating department’s strategy/direction and yearly budget
- Monitor department’s profit and loss on a monthly basis to ensure income and costs are on track
- Analyse root cause of performance gaps in achieving budget/target
- Ensure net revenue and profit before tax are achieved
- Initiate and execute cost savings and income optimization initiatives
- A recognised degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking, Economic or equivalent
- Minimum three to five years of working experience in the related field; preferably cost/revenue management/business performance reporting/MIS/data analysis or equivalent
- Possess strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of research methodology for the most challenging business issues
- Analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data management skills
- Ability to leverage new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches and insights
- Knowledgeable in analyzing business problems using Excel, statistical analysis, and financial modeling
- Superior business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
- Project management skills, including cross-functional initiatives that impact the organization
- Has high integrity and drive, performance-oriented and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)