Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Perform and handle banking transactions for customers
- Carry out banking operations and support tasks
- Minimum qualification of SPM with credits in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mathematics
- Possess PC skills preferably in MS Office
- Pleasant disposition and good communication skills
- Ability to converse in Chinese dialects will be an added advantage
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)