Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Promote and cultivate a compliance culture within the banking group
- Providing advice, guidance, assessment of PRAPs and projects
- Disseminate information and liaise with regulatory authorizes on compliance issues
- Plan and facilitate compliance training across the group including preparing training content and materials and other related tasks
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field preferably in financial institution
- Excellent report writing and research skills and knowledge required for competent performance in the job
- Good training or presentation skills to disseminate regulatory information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels
- Possess good experience in performing compliance reviews
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)