Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Jointly responsible for managing the AmBank Internet Banking (AmOnline) channel and AmBank Mobile Phone Banking Channel (AmGenie).
- Works closely with Group Marketing to develop new promotions and marketing activities to grow both AmOnline and AmGenie.
- Supports all new promotional marketing programmes/activities and new services.
- Monitor and review all marketing programmes.
- Assist in the preparation of training programmes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree/post graduate diploma/professional degree.
- 1 to 2 years of related experience, preferably with knowledge in banking environment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Must be willing to travel within Malaysia and possess own transport will be an advantage.
- Enjoy interacting with people and have genuine interest in helping customers.
- A fast learner, able to multi-task and resolve minor problems.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- A person looking for challenges and a dynamic working environment
- Most importantly possess a great attitude, is a team player and willing to learn.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)