AmBank Group is a dominant player in the financial services industry. Our competitive edge is derived from the expertise, commitment and resourcefulness of our people.
We continuously look for aggressive, motivated and ambitious young individuals to join our Group in building a first class team to deliver excellence to our customers within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
We believe our people make a difference, by connecting ideas to solutions. If you share our belief, we invite you to apply for the following positions within our business banking arm, AmBank (M) Berhad:-
- Process fund transfer from borrower’s Escrow account (funds is to be transferred within two days upon receiving instruction from borrower)
- Monitor the fixed deposit instalments which need to be placed as stated in the Letter of Offer
- Prepare monthly sinking fund report for management meeting
- Perform monthly FD reconciliation
- Degree in business, finance or economics with minimum 2 years’ corporate/commercial banking background
- Good command of English and able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, lawyers and internal staff
- Ability to carry himself/herself with good deportment
- Detail-oriented, is thorough and responsible, and approaches tasks with confidence
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad