AmInvestment Bank Group, a premier investment banking group in Malaysia with a track record of financial strength and continued growth, is aggressively embarking on a drive to build domestic and regional presence in the financial marketplace.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking highly driven and dedicated individuals to explore a world of opportunities with us.
You will perform secretarial-related duties and be part of a team in providing assistance towards the co-ordination of the department's overall office administration.
- Possess a PSC qualification or diploma in related discipline with good results in SPM
- A minimum of five years' working experience in related capacity
- Good communication skills in English, both to interpret and convey messages correctly in an appropriate manner
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to effectively interact with people across all levels
- Highly competent in coordinating and organizing overall secretarial functions
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Have a positive working attitude with a willingness to learn and apply skills learnt on the job immediately
- Diligent, responsible, meticulous, able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and organised
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmInvestment Banking Group