Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Develop and execute business plan and strategy in line with achieving the branch contribution to profitability and growth
- Lead and manage the sales force in achieving the desired sales targets
- Establish business contacts and manage relationships for expansion of business opportunities
- Be responsible for overall customer satisfaction, service quality and branch operational efficiency
- Motivate branch staff and impart skills and knowledge in service, sales and operations to elevate levels of performance
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline
- Minimum five years’ experience in sales and operations in the banking industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English is essential, while knowledge of other dialects will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills with strong follow through abilities
- Good team player, is self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to drive sales
- Leadership abilities, is aggressive, and results-oriented
- Possess own transport
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)