AmAssurance is a member of the AmBank Group and provides life and general insurance solutions under its distinctive brand name of quality in the Malaysian insurance industry. We, the General Insurance arm, are looking for motivated and ambitious young individuals to join our team in delivering excellence service to our customers within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
We believe our people make the difference by connecting ideas to solutions. If you share our belief, we invite you to apply for the following position.
- To liaise with users on application queries and problems regarding change request management, user account management to ensure the appropriate action is taken promptly
- To perform the user account management process e.g: account creation, termination, password reset, etc
- To ensure IT service delivery levels for application user account management are within AmBank's agreed SLAs with AmG
- Possess at least a professional degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or IT related field.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in IT industry as vendor or end user support in System ID Management e.g: ITIL would be added advantage
- Preferably someone who has knowledge of e-Cover, Sales Distribution, Claims and Workflow systems used in the insurance industry
- Good judgment and analytical mindset. Effective planning, good coordination and time management skills
- 5 days working and opportunity to grow with team and company.
- An independent person and a team player.
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package awaiting successful candidates.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmAssurance Berhad (8515-D)