Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Head ie. Coordinate and arrange appointments, meetings, travel arrangements and monthly management reports.
- Organise and maintain confidential files of correspondence and reports.
- Work with internal and external business associates to support the administrative matters for the department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in related field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the secretarial and administrative duties.
- Preferably those specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)