Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Support day-to-day branch operations.
- Perform teller duties as and when required or assigned by Branch Manager/Head of Service.
- Monitor the banking hall environment and queue system.
- Contribute to lead generation activities.
- Ensure all operational procedures comply with SOPs and other banking rules and regulations.
- Attend to all queries and questions on product details.
- Monitor service and operations performance and provide coaching/guidelines when necessary.
- Provide courteous, fast and efficient service to customers.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties/projects assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a pleasant disposition and natural enthusiasm for customer service.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to converse in other languages or local dialects will be an advantage.
- Good team player, self motivated and able to work independently.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)