Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Market AmBank Group’s range of lending, insurance, and investment products
- Develop new and existing customer relationships to achieve personal and branch sales targets
- Diploma or degree in any business discipline and/or two years’ experience in practical sales
- Experience in financial sales and services is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; multi-lingual skills are an advantage
- Proactive team player but able to work independently
- Preferably with own mode of transportation
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)