Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Derive meaningful analysis (behavioral, transactional, demographical) from the database for business usage.
- Calculate profitability of cards, campaigns, channels to drive business opportunities.
- Construct various models to predict and estimate the outcome of campaigns.
- Analyze the reasons for fluctuations in business data on monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Develop data mining templates for production of data intelligence to enhance the Department’s ability to generate new campaigns & card products that are more targeted and measurable.
- Attend to any other work assigned by the Assistant Manager, MIS, MIS Section Head, Finance Unit Head or Card Services Department Head.
- Degree in Statistics/ Actuarial/ Mathematics is preferable. 1 to 2 years experience in MIS, statistical or analytical work, preferably in the credit card industry.
- Familiarity with SAS, MS Office & Access.
- Superb analytical and logical skills with a knack for details.
- Detail oriented and good interpersonal skills.
- Dominant and goal oriented individual.
- Cost sensitive and financially sound.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)