The Funds Management Division of AmInvestment Bank Group is a leading player in the funds management industry.
With more than 29 years of investment management expertise, we provide a wide range of investment solutions to meet the growing and varied needs of our investors. Join us and explore a world of opportunities.
You will be responsible for reporting matters to regulatory or other associated bodies and in ensuring compliance to processes/procedures stipulated under various Acts, Guidelines and Regulations.
- Any recognised degree.
- A minimum of one year's related experience in financial industry. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- A high degree of accuracy in the review, drafting, and reporting of submissions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with people at all levels
- A result-oriented person and a team player
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmInvestment Banking Group (23742-V)