AmAssurance is a member of the AmBank Group and provides life and general insurance solutions under its distinctive brand name of quality in the Malaysian insurance industry. We, the General Insurance arm, are looking for motivated and ambitious young individuals to join our team in delivering excellence service to our customers within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
We believe our people make the difference by connecting ideas to solutions. If you share our belief, we invite you to apply for the following position
- Participate in functional, technical and operational decision team meetings, project estimation, assumptions and planning, technical designs and the project delivery schedule
- Responsible for day to day resource management of project team
- To ensure effective delivery of projects tasks, deliverables and milestones on time, on budget and within specification and or agreed upon project scope
- When required, plan and control the work of team members as well as to provide assistance, training and guidance whenever required
- Possess at least a professional degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or IT related field.
- 5 years working experience in System Development Life Cycle, developing and maintaining project plans.
- Preferably someone with insurance products knowledge
- Preferably someone who has programming skill on COBOL/400 and experience in AS/400
- A team player and also able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good judgment and analytical mindset. Effective planning, good coordination and time management skills
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package awaiting successful candidates.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmAssurance Berhad (8515-D)