AmBank Group is a dominant player in the financial services industry. Our competitive edge is derived from the expertise, commitment and resourcefulness of our people.
We continuously look for aggressive, motivated and ambitious young individuals to join our Group in building a first class team to deliver excellence to our customers within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
We believe our people make a difference by connecting ideas to solutions. If you share our belief, we invite you to apply for the following positions within our business banking arm, AmBank (M) Berhad :
- Issue letters of disclaimer/undertaking to end-purchasers pertaining to development projects financed by AmBank and oversee administration of project redemption proceeds received
- Upon issuance of individual/strata titles, to arrange for discharge of units that have been redeemed
- Issue redemption letters upon request by borrowers and arrange for discharge of security documents upon receipt of redemption proceeds/full settlement of facilities
- Process requests for withdrawals from Housing Development Account and ensure compliance with Housing Development Act and Regulations
- Prepare monthly activity report and quarterly management report on project development accounts
- Degree in business, finance or economics with minimum 2 years’ background in corporate/commercial banking
- Some understanding and familiarity with Housing Development Act
- Good command of English, ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers/lawyers/internal staff, and good deportment
- Attentive to details, is thorough and responsible, and able to approach tasks with confidence
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad