Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Responsible for helping our customers to finance their major asset purchases, such as a family home or motor vehicle, by providing a range of lending products suited to their needs
- Market consumer lending products to customers e.g. mortgage, personal financing, auto-finance and small business lending and engage in cross selling of other AmBankâ€™s products based on customer needs
- Achieve individual sales targets and contribute towards the achievement of the branch targets
- Experience in consumer lending or selling investment products and bancassurance is highly desirable or experience in Sales or Service roles in any industry
- Full training will be provided to candidates with the right attitude and desire to perform
- Excellent interpersonal skills, results-focus and drive to meet full range of customer needs
- Proactive team player and able to work independently
- Ability to converse in other languages and local dialects would be an added advantage
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)