Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Plan, develop and execute sales activities at branches in line with the regional business strategies
- Monitor, analyze and report sales performance for branches
- Organize and conduct interval meetings between branches and regional office
- Organize/ coordinate and initiate campaign and sales activities at branches or other identified venues
- Conduct coaching session with Branch Manager or direct sales personnel on regular basis with the objective to improve sales productivity
- Monitor low-productivity performers and guide them towards better performance
- Source and identify business opportunity and develop business ties with corporate or High Net Worth customers
- Degree/ Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience in sales and marketing
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong negotiation skills and influencing skills to drive sales
- Possesses leadership abilities, aggressive and results-oriented
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills with strong follow through abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)