Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- To fulfill customer requests and ensure timely response that meets customer needs
- To prepare proposal to Management for customer request for Waiver of Prepayment/Early Settlement Penalty
- To attend to customer request for FD Upliftment
- To attend for debit and credit adjustment
- To prepare letter to customer requesting for Loan Information
- Debit customer's account for Quilt Rent
- Attending to general inquiries and phone calls from customers and branches
- Candidate must be willing to work on temporary basis for 9 months
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Mathematics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Management or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite are a requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with both internal and external parties
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)