Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Minimize financial losses due to non-compliance of legal terms and conditions
- Continually seek improvements to simplify and standardize documentation for operations process
- Propose legal solutions on conveying matters relating of Operations/Business
- Assist to provide input on the documentation for end financing and direct creation paper from legal perspective on the proposed development
- Assist on the review of any forms/documentation for new product launch from legal perspective to ensure minimum operations disruption
- Review standard legal mortgage documents
- Vetting of non-standard documents (supplementary agreement, joint venture agreement, purchase agreement/construction agreement, power of attorney)
- Minimum Degree in Law (LLB) or Certified in Legal Practice (CLP).
- Any relevant professional qualification.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in conveyancing documentations.
- Sound knowledge of retail products requirements and guidelines (HP/Non-HP act, Housing Development Act)
- Sound knowledge of conveyance laws in understanding the documentation for different scenarios (property loan, industrial hire purchase, overdraft, multi-trade financing, floor stock, block discounting etc)
- Sound knowledge in understanding regulatory requirements from legal perspective
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)