Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover world of opportunities with us.
- To assist the Quantitative Department in Markets, AMMB to address any issues that require quantitative expertise.
- Proficient in mathematics (preferably stochastic calculus), statistics, financial derivatives and programming.
- Have good understanding of modeling concepts for Interest Rates, FX Derivatives and able to implement these pricing models.
- Have good understanding of risk concepts i.e. VAR, pre-settlement risk etc.
- Familiar with treasury systems i.e. Murex.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have good work-attitude and willingness to learn.
- At least Msc/Phd in a technical discipline that involves implementation of proposed models (i.e. involves programming)
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)