AmInvestment Bank Group, a premier investment banking group in Malaysia with a track record of financial strength and continued growth, is aggressively embarking on a drive to build domestic and regional dominance in the financial marketplace.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking highly driven and dedicated individuals to explore a world of opportunities with us.
You will aggressively participate in identifying and developing business opportunities in Corporate Finance-related assignments involving Fund Raising, Initial Public Offerings, Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring. As part of the Corporate Finance team of professionals, your skills and expertise are key in partnering and contributing to our clients' growth and strength through successful implementation of the Corporate Finance exercises.
- A recognised degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting
- A minimum of three years' relevant working experience with significant exposure in corporate advisory/consultancy-based activities
- Fresh graduates with strong academic qualifications will be favourably considered
- Strong accounting foundation particularly in cash flow modelling and financial viability assessment
- Possess good writing and research skills with the ability to structure and devise various Corporate Finance proposals
- Good analytical skills and is detail-oriented in the review of documentation and verification of information
- Value-seeking and creative-driven individual who is quick to explore opportunities and alternatives
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with both internal and external parties
- Adaptive in challenging situations and able to undertake diversified tasks and responsibilities
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmInvestment Banking Group (23742-V)