Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- To verify customer profile when dealing by phone
- Responsible in updating the change of address, mail release letter and stop deduction letter, settlement figure and excess of refund amount
- To prepare a report for the management
- Calculation on settlement figure for early settlement and redemption letter, issue Internal Journal Voucher (IJV) for loan maturity when not automatically knocked off by system and others related problems in MBS loan
- Release account settled whether early settlement or matured by issuing Release Letter Updating current account status in MBS system
- Candidate must be willing to work on temporary basis for 3 months.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skills and a fast learner with basic knowledge of banking products and services.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)