Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Define and ensure testing comply to standard process
- Provide support in regard to account maintenance, installation, training and technical
- Liase with vendor to resolve issue
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Possess at least 2 years working experience in the IT software testing preferably involved in the use of Compuware test tools
- Experience in IT application testing with the use of testing tool
- Experience in testing process and its improvement
- Proficiency in testing tools with example being CaliberRM, SilkCentral Test Manager (SCTM), StarTeam, SilkTest, SilkPerformer, Optimal Trace, Quality Manager, Quality Director, TestPartner, QALoad, File-AID and DevPartner
- Possess good communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Have good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as well as being a team player
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)