Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- To improve Branch's operational efficiency through system automation, centralization, systems and process improvement
- To conduct Quality Assurance by evaluating system design, enhancement and functional specification
- To explore and identify opportunity in work improvement
- To manage project timeline and deliverables
- Involve in department's project that relates to process improvement and enhancement
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance/Banking/Management
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in relevant banking and financial industry
- Basic knowledge of banking operations policies and procedures
- Pleasant personality, highly motivated and initiative, self-driven and result-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft application tools
- Language proficiency
- Good communication, writing and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)