Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- To provide company secretarial support for the Group and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. This function requires incumbent to assist the Company Secretary in all Group Company Secretarial functions.
- Candidate must possess ICSA qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in company secretarial practice with exposure to the finance industry, investment banking, or experience in listed companies.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people of all levels.
- A high level of integrity, commitment, initiative and a team player.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)