The Funds Management Division of AmInvestment Bank Group is a leading player in the funds management industry.
With more than 29 years of investment management expertise, we provide a wide range of investment solutions to meet the growing and varied needs of our investors. Join us and explore a world of opportunities.
This incumbent will help to open new business opportunities by developing and launching new products and services, including managing product development activities from inception to launch.
- A recognised degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- A minimum of two years' related experience in the financial or fund management industries
- Fresh graduates with strong academic qualifications will be favourably considered
- Strategic and creative mindset with strong project management and problem solving skills
- Be able to work with other departments, external partners and foreign regulatory authorities to obtain required information
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent research and communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmInvestment Banking Group (23742-V)