Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- To manage the overall efficiency of regional operating centre
- To ensure the turnaround time on documentation and disbursement to meet SLA
- To plan and manage regional cost to optimize resources capabilities and cost efficient processes
- Collaborate and support to overall lending operations strategy with respective business unit within regions
- To ensure lending / disbursement guidelines are fully complied
- Provide guidance and on the job training to staff in region
- Recognized Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Banking or other equivalent professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA and ACCA)
- At least 7 years working experience in back office operations is essential and exposure to Auto Finance / Mortgage / AFSB processes will be an added advantage
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong leadership, organization and planning skills
- Strong relationship management skills and a track record of focusing on customer experience
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)