Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Assist customers to plan in achieving their financial goals by maximising and protecting their wealth through a range of the bank’s investment and insurance products.
- Promote and professionally sell a wide range of investment products and bancassurance to existing and potential customers, engage in cross selling of other AmBank’s products based on customer needs.
- Advice and plan financially viable packages to cater the needs of the potential investors.
- Achieve individual sales targets and contribute towards the achievement of the branch targets.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in selling investment (UT) and bancassurance products with good sales track records.
- Possess UT and Insurance licenses. i.e UT, PCE, CEILI and Takaful.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, results-focus and drive to meet full range of customers' needs.
- Proactive team player and able to work independently.
- Ability to converse in other languages and local dialects would be an added advantage.
- Possess own transport and able to travel.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)