Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Perform customer service-related functions
- Achieve sales targets for the branch in deposits, credit card, general insurance and other products/campaigns from time to time
- Assist Personal Bankers in cross-selling and lead generation
- Perform new account opening
- Promote and assist in migration to internet banking and e-Banking Centre
- Ensure services rendered to customers comply with manuals and other banking rules and regulations
- Attend to queries and questions on product details
- Perform other ad-hoc duties/projects assigned from time to time
- Degree/diploma in any discipline. Related working experience would be advantageous
- Good communication skills, with written and verbal proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to converse in other languages or local dialects will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant disposition and natural enthusiasm for customer service
- Fresh graduates and candidates without the necessary qualifications but with relevant experience in the financial services industry will be considered
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)