Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Lead and support Regional Offices and branches in driving deposits, including Payroll & AmBank@work and Wealth across the Retail Bank
- Work closely with branches and retail distribution to support deposit sales activities and to provide structured training to the frontline staff
- Manage multiple initiatives and channels to ensure programs are aligned and resources are optimized effectively
- Plan & execute engagement program at regional/branches
- Prepare relevant reports related to business and staff performances
- Track and monitor campaign performances
- A recognized degree in banking & finance/marketing/communications or any related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the banking industry with strong analytical, problem solving, cheerful and easygoing person who is willing to accept any challenges
- Knowledge of retail banking products and strong business / commercial focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)