Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Identify, implement and sustain ongoing customer impact programs and facilitate Customer Experience enhancement projects to drive innovation in service delivery and service design.
- Make recommendations and drive improvements in programs and systems to improve customer experiences and strengthen relationships.
- Drive change management programs to all stakeholders through conferences, workshops and roadshows.
- Develop a structured review platform and progress of rectification for customer issues with all stakeholders on quarterly basis.
- Organise structured annual Customer Experience Workshops/Conferences to strategically focus the organisation on customer centricity.
- Facilitate Cross Functional Teams to deliver service innovation outcomes.
- Develop and sustain Customer Experience Champions development and motivation.
- Develop and sustain Customer Compliment Program by using industry best practice/benchmark.
- Develop and sustain close loop customer impact tracking and reporting system.
- Develop customer issues tracking system to monitor and track root cause identification and strategic milestones for rectification.
- General Degree/Master in BA of recognized universities.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Customer Service and banking environment with at least 3 years of managerial role.
- Certified/Qualified service management expertise is preferred.
- Competent in office desktop communication tools.
- Possess management experience in customer advocacy, customer experience, or loyalty programs, preferably in financial institution.
- Proven track record as a member of the service management team contributing at a strategic level.
- Confident and comfortable when working with executives, senior level management, internal customers, external partners, and customers.
- Excellent collaboration skills; able to build successful relationships; promote teamwork with the ability to influence behavior change.
- An excellent communicator including written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Effective and experience presenting in person to groups.
- Ability to create and drive effective action plans across organizations.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)