Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- The incumbent will handle all customer enquiries and requests on the Bank's products and promotions
- Recognised degree or diploma
- Exceptional verbal and/or written communication skills
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Has a positive and professional attitude, and is customer oriented
- Able to identify and handle customer enquiries completely and accurately, and able to resolve customer complaints to the satisfaction of the customer
- Able to educate the customer about the Bank's products and services and direct them toward available resources for help
- Able to perform shift duties and handle stress in a call centre environment
- Ability to speak Mandarin is an added advantage
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)