Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Sell and promote credit cards at exciting events/roadshows nationwide
- Assist in setting up various roadshows, corporate promotions and events nationwide
- Ensure all credit card applications are in order prior to submission for approval
- Set up appointments and secure corporate counters for corporate sales
- Market products via blitz when there are no events or corporate counters scheduled
- Provide customer service and ensure timely response to customer requests or complaints
- Ensure work conforms to the compliance guidelines set out
- SPM school leavers with sales experience
- Fresh graduate with no sales experience will be considered
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fun and outgoing personality
- Able to work independently, under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Young, energetic, ambitious and willing to work long hours
- Possess the spirit of ‘play hard and work hard’
- Others: Commission, incentive bonus, allowance, yearly bonus and incentive trip
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)