Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Manage the usability, look and feel of AmBank’s Internet Banking (AmOnline) channel, Mobile Phone Banking Channel (AmGenie) and ATM Screens.
- Work closely with Channel Marketing Team and Group Marketing to develop new promotions and marketing activities to grow both AmOnline and AmGenie.
- Advise and provide feedback from a multimedia and usability point of view for AmOnline, AmGenie and ATM Screens.
- Support all new promotional marketing programmes/activities and new services.
- Work on new projects related to expanding and improving the AmBank’s E-Banking services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent, and have 1 year related working experience
- Knowledge in internet banking, mobile banking and ATMs will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge and proficient in photoshop and illustrator
- Should be familiar with Sharepoint, knowledge of HTML and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Experience in mobile applications, user interface for iPhone, iPad and Android will be an advantage. Knowledge of Flash is desirable but not essential
- Excellent web/digital media project management and sound optimization techniques development
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)