Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Promote and attend to customers’ queries on bank’s products and services.
- Generate sales leads to contribute for branch’s customer growth and retention.
- Ensure branch service and transactions are in compliance with internal, external policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Manage branch service and operations by following direction and guidance to ensure delivery of quality service and excellent customer service.
- Attend to service counter and perform day-to-day banking transactions.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties and/or project assigned.
- Preferably with degree in any discipline or a diploma holder with minimum of 2 years related working experience.
- Possess relevant licenses i.e. UT, PCE, CEILI and Takaful would be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant disposition and natural enthusiasm for customer service.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)