Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day branch service and operational matters
- Ensure all operational procedures are in compliance with internal/external policies, guidelines and regulations
- Oversee effectiveness of lead generation process and cross-selling of branch products
- Supervise branch personnel to ensure quality service levels to customers meet standards set
- Monitor staff performance and provide coaching/guidelines as necessary
- Degree/diploma in any discipline with related working experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in branch operations
- Leadership abilities, as well as result oriented and aggressive mindset in pursuing goals
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player, is self motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills with strong follow through abilities
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)