Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include corporate and institutional banking, investment banking, retail banking, business banking, regional business, markets business, Islamic banking and insurance. At the AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on.
We are now seeking highly driven and dedicated individuals to explore a world of opportunities for our regional office in Kuching:
You will be responsible to promote and market the Bank’s products and services to existing and potential clients. These will include identifying new business opportunities and maintaining long term and profitable relationships through excellent and professional client service.
In addition, you will conduct credit reviews in the areas of credit applications and annual credit extensions, as well as make visits to potential clients in meeting their business and operational needs. You will also be required to keep abreast with new product offerings, competitive information and updated regulations set by the relevant authorities.
- A recognised degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting. Preference will be given to CCP holders
- A minimum of 4 to 8 years’ experience in credit and marketing of corporate/commercial loans
- Clear local and global industry and market understanding, backed by credit knowledge and exposure to credit policies would be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong credit research analytical and relationship-building skills
- A team player who is result-driven and resourceful
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmInvestment Banking Group