Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include corporate and institutional banking, investment banking, retail banking, business banking, regional business, markets business, Islamic banking and insurance. At the AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on.
We are now seeking highly driven and dedicated individuals to explore a world of opportunities for our regional office in Kuching:
- Experienced as a personal driver is highly recommended
- Able to work long hours including weekends, public holidays and be available on call if required
- Responsible to ensure company vehicle is clean and tidy at all times and to perform the normal schedule maintenance check of the vehicle before and after use
- Willing to learn, hardworking, able to complete task within timeline given
- Possess PMR/SPM with minimum 2 years’ related working experience
- Hold a valid "Class D" driving licence and clean traffic record
- Healthy with excellent eyesight
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Well disciplined, with a courteous and pleasant personality
- Good driving records, punctual, patient and possesses good working attitude
- Must be able to carry out other office work e.g. photocopying, binding, dispatch
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmInvestment Banking Group