Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Assist Compliance Team in carrying out compliance reviews and reporting in relation to Regulatory requirements as well as the Bank's Internal Policies
- Monitor business activities or operations on pro-active basis
- Liaise with authorities on regulatory matters
- Assist internal investigation
- Provide advisory services to business or operations unit on issues pertaining to compliance matters
- A degree holder with minimum of 3 years experience in Compliance department
- Excellent report writing and research skills to address compliance obligations
- Good presentation or training skills to disseminate regulatory information
- Sound knowledge on securities laws, rules and regulations, industry guidelines and best practices; i.e Rules and Regulations of Bursa Securities, CMSA Acts, SC Guidelines, Companies' Acts and Listing Requirements of Bursa
- In-depth work related experience in performance of compliance reviews
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)