- To attend to customers’ complaints/feedback professionally in compliance with SP Setia service principles; offer a reasonable alternatives to resolve customers problems; and implement a close follow-up of rectification work completion with technical service team in order to deliver the highest quality services to the customers.
- Ensure the coordination of keys from contractors; the preparation of VP documents and smooth process of handling of keys to purchasers.
- To execute customers’ relationship programs and activities; interact effectively and harmoniously with other related departments within or outside organisation ie. local authorities in solving customers’ concern or issues; and provide ad-hoc assistance when required by the Business Units in order to create customer loyalty and reduce red tapes while achieving desired goals.
- To provide better service to achieve quality standard.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in customer care function of property development industry.
- Advance diploma or degree or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Please apply online if you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing