- To liaise with purchasers,solicitors and end-financiers on sales documentation generate and follow through on billings and collections,monitor,up-keep and maintain purchasers’ records in order to achieve timely collection,effective and efficient sales administration.
- To execute,follow up and monitor the process of credit control from loan approval to delivery of the product and transfer of title in order to have the whole process and executed documents are carried out in a timely,efficient and professional manner while maintaining high level of quality service.
- To ensure all the progressive billings are billed according to the Schedule as per SPA and Architect Certificate and follow up with the purchasers,financiers and treasury on the progressive payment before the invoice due.
- To monitor and ensure progressive payment are collected within the time frame.
- A Degree / Diploma from recognized education institution.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the front office operations.
- Experience in handling customers able to co-ordinate assignment involving many parties.
Please apply online if you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing