- Responsible to execute credit control work competently and effectively.
- To ensure that customers' feedback and enquiry are handled professionally within the required time and standard.
- To monitor and ensure progressive payment are collected within time frame.
- To handle all administrative matters on purchaser's files assigned.
- Answering and attending purchasers enquiries, needs and solving complex issue.
- A Degree/Diploma from recognized education institution.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the front office operation.
- Experience in handling customers angers and frustration.
- Able to co-ordinate assignment involving many parties.
Please apply online if you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing