1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Manage the Subsidiary / Functional / Project P&L – accountable jointly with the head of the business unit / project
- Implement the organization’s finance policies and procedures within the business unit/project
- Manage the flows of accurate and timely financial information between business unit/project and central finance functions
- Develop professional capability of the finance team and the financial understanding of non-finance managers
- Develop business area / functional budgets and deliver finance plans according to the Group expectations
- Develop models to test and support business strategy and apply them to generate robust data for decision making
- Provide timely financial performance data in an agreed standard format to support regular operational decision making
- Maintain and support all reporting processes and policy documentation
- Identify and deliver reporting process improvements that create value added opportunities and efficiencies
- Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years of working experience in handling full sets of accounts, preferably in retail industry.
- Possess years of experience in preparing management report and analysis for review and decision making.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 13 December 2011.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.