1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA and future klia2 being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Plan and manage the crafting of company’s regulatory strategy, building upon existing regulatory framework, practices and environment within the company with the ultimate aim to improve the existing regulatory framework and practice
- Work closely with management in developing a regulatory value creation plan, encompassing such areas as (but not limited to) company regulatory objectives, defining of regulatory issues and stakeholders, as well as management framework of the issues and stakeholders
- Perform research, report and monitor key external and internal factors and trends which may influence the regulatory framework
- Manage all required platforms of communications as well as ensuring effective communication with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external with regard to any regulatory affairs issues
- Support business units’ on regulatory management
- Conduct relevant analyses, especially of economic and political in nature, e.g. value-at-stake analysis and impact analysis on regulatory related issue/findings/decisions/impact
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)/ LLB, Economics or equivalent a with minimum CGPA of 3.00 and minimum 5 years relevant working experience in corporate planning / finance / management consulting / economics or relevant fields
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) is an added advantage
- Ability to engage with government and other stakeholders
- Conceptual Analytical thinking and have good leadership skill
- Able to deal with pressure and independent mind with high level of integrity
- Detailed conscious and coordination capabilities
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from various level of position
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 7 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.