1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Manage financing / refinancing exercise on the existing and new company investment
- Conduct project appraisal / feasibility / due diligence exercise
- Prepare proposal including project financial model, reports and statistic / forecast and other necessary information relates to projects for top management update
- Review, prepare an advise on strategic options that define the desirable corporate aims to improve the future strategic position and organizational objectives
- Manage and coordinate the administration and monitoring of all existing investments of MAHB
- Review investments’ Board of Directors’ minutes of meeting and agendas and advise MAHB’s directors before / during the Board meetings
- Ensure all investment projects (local and international) are complying with all regulatory requirements
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ International Business/ Economics with minimum 3 years relevant working experience in Senior Executive role
- Master Degree would be an advantage
- Drive strategic investment decisions which add value to the Company
- Take accountability of projects/ investments
- Sound financial knowledge and business acumen with strong analytical skills
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Results-driven, independent, charismatic and resourceful
- Demonstrate exceptional strategic planning and management skills
- Good knowledge in airport investments, project management, business deals and regulatory requirement such as Bank Negara Malaysia / Bursa Malaysia / Security Commission / overseas investment regulations
- Willing to travel and work in flexi hours
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 9 June 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.